dive in our history
As you descend, you look below for your first glimpse. Your eyes instinctively search for pattern- something that looks like a ship. You near the bottom and suddenly, in a blink, the wreck materialises below you.
The Wreck diver course is all about experiencing different dives. Some people do wreck diving for the curiosity, others looking at the history, some are looking a aquatic life on the wreck and others are into photography.
What ever draws your attention to wreck diving the PADI wreck speciality will enable you to learn more about wreck diving techniques and all you to get more out of your next wreck dive. The course is broken up into theory and practical. It involves 4 dives, with the last one using a reel and penetration the wreck. This course is lots of fun and you will gain valuable knowledge about wreck diving safely.
Duration: 2 days
- 15 years old.
- Completed the PADI Medical Statement prior to your course.
- have a PADI Adventure Diver certification (or have a qualifying certification from another organisation).
WRECK DIVER BALI
Padi Wreck Diver Bali
To enrol in the Enriched Air course all student are required to complete the Continuing Education Form.
For the Medical questionnaire . If you fill a ‘Yes’ to one or more of the questions we require medical clearance from your doctor.
Ready to learn from the past ?
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Pick up/Drop off to your hotel in Sanur, Kuta, Semyniak.
- PADI Fee and certification.
- Transport to the dive sites with car or traditional boat
- Lunch and refreshment during the dives
- 4 Specialty dive
- Teaching by a experienced PADI Instructor.
- Full Dive Equipment
- All taxes and park fee entrance for the dive sites
The Enriched Air or Nitrox will teach you that you can extend your dive time.
Reach the deepest point of reacreational diving with this course.