Bali’s most beautiful WALL DIVING
Menjangan Island is part of the West Bali National Park, 25-30 minutes by boat from Pemuteran. Far removed, the northwest offers a view into the uniqueness of Bali .If you are looking for memorable dives, adventures in nature and relax, Menjangan is definitely a must.
Menjangan is an amazing dive destination for wall diving with a great opportunity to dive deep.The walls are sublime with incredible soft coral, sponges and little caves to investigate all along.
Diving in Menjangan is also very rewarding for beginners. The current is very light and the visibility is usually very good and can even be outstanding ( more than 50m ). Additionally, you can explore the reef around 10 meters down. The walls and the extremely bright coral offer photographer the chances to catch some lovely shots.
Duration: 2 days – 4 Fun dives
- Day 1: Pick up from your hotel and meeting in our dive center around 6am. Transfer to Pemuteran by car (3,5 hours driver). Check-in in Homestay before heading to Menjangan harbourd where we will enjoy 2 Fun dive
- Day 2: After breakfast we’ll go again to Menjangan island for 2 new Fun dive. In the afternoon we check-out the homestay and drive back to Sanur where we will drop you to your Hotel.
- Pickup/drop off to your hotel in Sanur area.
- Transfer to the dive site in car and traditional boat.
- Full Dive equipment
- Lunch & refreshment between the dive
- 4 Fun dive in Menjangan Island
- Supervision by a experienced PADI Instructor.
- 1 night in Deluxe Room (King size bed, Private bathroom , A/C)
Scuba diving Sanur
dive site Menjangan
Scuba diving Menjangan
Ready to go scuba diving in MENJANGAN?
This site got his name from a big anchor lying at 5m deep. It comes from a ship that sunk for unknown reason in the 19e century. Advanced diver can spot a peace of this boat at 30m deep even if the majority has been extract of the water. The main attraction of this site is not the ship but the marine life resting on the giant wall. You may see some interesting pelagic like turtle and shark.
This can be one of the nicest dives around the island. You will start on the North and will drift to finish in the channel between Bali and Menjangan. Because the current may be strong we suggest that only experienced diver can dive here. The conditions are making this site a good spot for big fish.
This dive site offers easy and enjoyable dives often without any current. There are small reefs on this site, with mini walls, small caves and flat areas. The beautiful coral growth on the reef slopes consists of large sponges and gorgonians. Divers can expect to be accompanied by some big fish in deeper waters of this site.
This is a very scenic wall, going in and out, with steep sided gullies plus small caves.. The coral-covered walls have many small caves, nooks and crannies to explore. Big pelagic species can be seen in surrounding waters. It is a great location for underwater photography.