REACT IN AN EMERGENCY
During the Rescue course, you will learn how to deal with your own stress but also to recognize it in other people, to help them to prevent it, but also to avoid accident and panic at the different step of the dive. You will learn how:
- to contact emergency facilities
- organize an emergency plan
- choose the best search pattern to find a missing diver
- organize a rescue team
- assist conscious and unconscious diver in the water
You will learn more about potential harmful marine life, and how to identify and treat most of the diving related injury.
The Rescue course if often seen as the most important course in a diver career. You will learn a lot about yourself, bring your skill to an other level, and just become a much more confident diver.
Duration: 3 days
- Be 12 years or older
- Have a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver certification (or have a qualifying certification from another organization)
- Be trained and current for first aid and CPR within the previous two years.
- Completed the PADI Medical Statement prior to your course.
Rescue diver Bali
To enrol in the Advanced Open Water course all student are required to complete the Continuing Education Form.
For the Medical questionnaire . If you fill a ‘Yes’ to one or more of the questions we require medical clearance from your doctor.
Ready to manage an emergency situation?
The Emergency first response (EFR) is compulsory, for the Rescue course, unless you have completed a recognised CPR / First Aid Course in the past 24 months. During this course you will learn how to assess an accident, and to help people to stay alive. You will learn how to do an illness assessment, CardioPulmonary Resuscitation and also how to provide oxygen to a victim, which is the most common first aid in case of diving related accident.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Pick up/Drop off to your hotel in Sanur, Kuta, Semyniak.
- PADI Fee and certification ( excluded in E-learning )
- Transport to the dive sites with car or traditional boat
- Lunch and refreshment during the dives
- 2 Rescue Scenarios in open water
- Teaching by a experienced PADI Instructor.
- Full Dive Equipment
- All taxes and park fee entrance for the dive sites
CONTINUE YOUR DIVE ADVENTURE
You will reach the highest rank of non-pro diver with enough experience to deal any situation
The Specialty courses are individual courses focus on e of a particular subject.