DIVE IN NIGHT VISION
At night everything changes underwater. Different creatures come out, and fish species that are not normally visible during daylight hours can be spotted, making a dive site that might be very familiar during the day a completely different experience by night.
During the Night Diver course you’ll learn how to plan and organise night dives, as well as how to manage nighttime navigation underwater and a host of other techniques to prepare you for the experience of a night dive. You’ll also learn more about the different nocturnal marine life before heading out to one of our local dive sites.
Duration: 2 days
- 12 years old.
- Completed the PADI Medical Statement prior to your course.
- have a PADI Open Water Diver certification (or have a qualifying certification from another organisation).
NIGHT DIVER BALI
Padi Night Diver Bali
To enrol in the Enriched Air course all student are required to complete the Continuing Education Form.
For the Medical questionnaire . If you fill a ‘Yes’ to one or more of the questions we require medical clearance from your doctor.
Ready to discover the life at night?
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Pick up/Drop off to your hotel in Sanur, Kuta, Semyniak.
- PADI Fee and certification.
- Transport to the dive sites with car or traditional boat
- Lunch and refreshment during the dives
- 3 Specialty dive
- Teaching by a experienced PADI Instructor.
- Full Dive Equipment
- All taxes and park fee entrance for the dive sites
The Enriched Air or Nitrox will teach you that you can extend your dive time.
Reach the deepest point of reacreational diving with this course.