GET YOUR FIRST SCUBA DIVING LICENSE IN BALI
With the Open Water a whole new world opening to you. During the course you will learn all the basics of scuba diving, you will get familiar with equipment and learn how to use it safely. Your PADI Open Water, is recognize internationally by all the main diving organization. You will be certified Open Water diver after you manage all the skills in shallow water, and after you did 4 dives in the ocean, where you’ll will have put everything you learn in practice.
The practical training will start in a swimming pool, and it is the most essential part of the training if you want to enjoy the open water dives, feel safe and get the most of it. A good fitness and motivation, are key factors to enjoy the course, even though nowadays, diving is practiced by more and more people in the world.
At the end of the course you’ll be allow to dive with a buddy up to 18 meters.
Duration: 3 days
- 10 years old.
- Filling the PADI Medical Statement
- Ability to swim and float unassisted.
- Prior snorkeling and swimming experience.
PADI Open water course Bali
Ready to get your first underwater license?
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Pick up/Drop off to your hotel in Sanur, Kuta, Semyniak.
- PADI Fee and certification ( excluded in E-learning )
- Transport to the dive sites with car or traditional boat
- Lunch and refreshment during the dives
- 4 Open Water dive
- Teaching by a experienced PADI Instructor.
- Full Dive Equipment
- All taxes and park fee entrance for the dive sites
CONTINUE YOUR DIVE ADVENTURE
The next step of your dive education. Improve your skills and dive up to 30m
The Specialty courses are individual courses focus on e of a particular subject.