BE PART OF THE ELITES
Increase your skills and knowledge through this course.
As a Master Scuba Diver, your experience will expose you to new levels of confidence. This rating puts you in a class of distinction – writing your ticket to endless adventure and opportunities. Your experience and knowledge will truly set you apart.
To obtain this recognition, the diver must obtain 5 specialities in 5 dives. Choose from a wide range of specialities;
The Master Scuba Diver should be the goal of any diver wanting to stand above the rest with superior experience and achievements. You may already be well on your way to earning this certification already. Let us assist you in designing a Master Scuba Diver package that best suits you or your long term goals.
There is no time limit to complete the PADI Master Scuba Diver course so you can choose to do it over several weekends or months.
Consult our specialities for more information.
Duration: 3 days
- 12 years old.
- Completed the PADI Medical Statement prior to your course.
- a PADI Rescue Diver (or(or have a qualifying certification from another organization)
- 5 PADI Specialty
- 50 logged dives.
PADI Master Scuba diver Bali
To enrol in the Advanced Open Water course all student are required to complete the Continuing Education Form.
For the Medical questionnaire . If you fill a ‘Yes’ to one or more of the questions we require medical clearance from your doctor.
Ready to distinct yourself?
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Pick up/Drop off to your hotel in Sanur, Kuta, Semyniak.
- PADI Fee and certification ( excluded in E-learning )
- Transport to the dive sites with car or traditional boat
- Lunch and refreshment during the dives
- 5 Specialities dive
- Teaching by a experienced PADI Instructor.
- Full Dive Equipment
- All taxes and park fee entrance for the dive sites
discover ours dive spot
Scuba diving in Bali is a great experience click here if you want discover Bali’s dive sites
If you holiday are focus on diving we organise multi-days dive excursion in some Indonesia’s island