Improve your dive skills and become more confident in your abilities by taking the Advanced Open Water Course. A great way to get a few extra dives in and hone your skills under the supervision of an instructor at the same time.
The Advanced Open Water Course is based on five open water dives, out of which two are compulsory; Deep and Navigation. You can choose the remaining three dives that interest you from the following list:
• Fish Identification
• Peak Performance buoyancy
• Night Dive
• Drift Dive
• Search and Recovery
• Multilevel & Computer dive
• Wreck Dive
Upon completion of this course you will be certified to 30 metres.
Duration: 2 days
- 10 years old.
- Been PADI Open water diver (or an equivalent from another dive federation)
- Completed the PADI Medical Statement prior to your course.
- Ability to swim and float unassisted.
- Prior snorkeling and swimming experience.
Advanced Open Water diver Bali
Adventure Open Water diver Bali
To enrol in the Advanced Open Water course all student are required to complete the Continuing Education Form.
For the Medical questionnaire . If you fill a ‘Yes’ to one or more of the questions we require medical clearance from your doctor.
Ready improve your skill?
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Pick up/Drop off to your hotel in Sanur, Kuta, Semyniak.
- PADI Fee and certification ( excluded in E-learning )
- Transport to the dive sites with car or traditional boat
- Lunch and refreshment during the dives
- 5 Adventure dive
- Teaching by a experienced PADI Instructor.
- Full Dive Equipment
- All taxes and park fee entrance for the dive sites
CONTINUE YOUR DIVE ADVENTURE
Deal with your stress but also recognise it in other people, to help them to prevent it.
The Specialty courses are individual courses focus on e of a particular subject.