Improve your dive skills and become more confident in your abilities by taking the Advanced Open Water Course. A great way to get a few extra dives in and hone your skills under the supervision of an instructor at the same time.
The Advanced Open Water Course is based on five open water dives, out of which two are compulsory; Deep and Navigation. You can choose the remaining three dives that interest you from the following list:
• Fish Identification
• Peak Performance buoyancy
• Night Dive
• Drift Dive
• Search and Recovery
• Multilevel & Computer dive
• Wreck Dive
Upon completion of this course you will be certified to 30 metres.
Duration: 2 days
Advanced Open Water Bali
- 10 years old.
- Been PADI Open water diver (or an equivalent from another dive federation)
- Completed the PADI Medical Statement prior to your course.
- Ability to swim and float unassisted.
- Prior snorkeling and swimming experience.
Ready improve your skill?
Purchase a PADI® eLearning course for open water and advanced scuba diving and complete the theory portion at your own pace – anytime, anywhere. Then once in Bali you will complete the in-water portion of your certification with us*
*In-water portion is an additional cost to the online course fee and is sold seperately in our dive school.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE dIVE COURSE?
We offer in all our courses:
- Pick up/Drop off to your hotel in Sanur, Kuta, Semyniak.
- PADI Fee and certification ( excluded in E-learning )
- Transport to the dive sites with car or traditional boat
- Lunch and refreshment during the dives
- 5 Adventure dive
- Teaching by a experienced PADI Instructor.
- Full Dive Equipment
- All taxes and park fee entrance for the dive sites
SCUBA DIVING COURSES
During the Rescue course, you will learn how to deal with your own stress but also to recognize it in other people, to help them to prevent it…
The Specialty courses are individual courses geared towards teaching you an in depth knowledge of a particular subject.